re Support your local Dealers

  • speakeasyvintage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Hi All

      I am a firm believer in supporting local Dealers. I recently had a problem with my new rig. "Ventura TX5" I experienced a midi bug due to my setup. I called Bruce Wahler & with his excellent service, problem was solved quickly. I didn't even ask the price. I knew Bruce was the man. Even if some place offered it for less. I still bought from him. The lesson here is Great Service has no PRICE. By the way the new clone is a ball busting Hammond Clone.........

      Steven Hayes Sr Engineer / CEO
      www.speakeasyvintagemusic.com