Re: speaker load on AMA

  • David Loving
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2007
      Thanks for the tip. You're right. I tried the 3 o'clock for preamp and line out and they do
      work. I have the preamp treble and bass at noon. All the controls on the pro145 are set at
      "N" but the upper rotor is boosted some, and gain is at 3-5, and volume at about noon to
      3:00 o'clock. When I really need volume on gigs I'll put line out at 5:30 and volume on the
      pro145 at about the same near max, but try to keep the 145's gain within reason.