Looking for a team

  • sweepitin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
      The season is coming up quick and I'm still in the need of team for the year.

      • Either Tuesday or Thursday 7-9 open league
      • Position doesn't matter much but I'm partial to 2nd
      • I have been playing for 3.5 years and have had moments of brilliance

      If you have an opening or can point me in the direction of a team that is looking
      please drop me line at moya@...

      Thanx,
      Chris Swenke
    • Dirk Eneboe
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
        I am looking for a team, Tues, Wed or Thurs - 4:50 or
        7/9 open leagues. I can play lead or second. E mail me
        or call at 612-730-5038.

        Dirk Eneboe

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
      • charps43
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2007
          I'm looking to join a team on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday,
          after 4:30 PM. This is my 3rd year curling in leagues and I have
          participated in many bonspiels. I have experience at all positions
          and am willing to play any of them. You can email me or call me at
          651-786-9648.

          Thanks,

          Brett Charpentier
        • tlmurie2
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
            I am looking to join another team either on Monday or Tuesday nights
            if someone has an opening. I have experience playing any position.

            Teri Murie
          • Terry Hatchitt
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 17, 2011
              I am also looking to join a team. Haven't played in a few years and would like to get back to the game. I'd prefer the Wed league, but will go where needed.
              Terry Hatchitt
              (651)491-5256