Looking for a team
- The season is coming up quick and I'm still in the need of team for the year.
Either Tuesday or Thursday 7-9 open league
Position doesn't matter much but I'm partial to 2nd
I have been playing for 3.5 years and have had moments of brilliance
If you have an opening or can point me in the direction of a team that is looking
please drop me line at moya@...
- I am looking for a team, Tues, Wed or Thurs - 4:50 or
7/9 open leagues. I can play lead or second. E mail me
or call at 612-730-5038.
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
- I'm looking to join a team on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday,
after 4:30 PM. This is my 3rd year curling in leagues and I have
participated in many bonspiels. I have experience at all positions
and am willing to play any of them. You can email me or call me at
- I am looking to join another team either on Monday or Tuesday nights
if someone has an opening. I have experience playing any position.
- I am also looking to join a team. Haven't played in a few years and would like to get back to the game. I'd prefer the Wed league, but will go where needed.Terry Hatchitt
From: DaveW1972 <davew1972@...>
To: spcurl <email@example.com>
Sent: Fri, Sep 16, 2011 11:02 am
Subject: [spcc] Looking for a team
I have played in the Wednesday Metro league for the last 7 years or so. I have skipped most of that time. My team disbanded this year, but I would like to keep curling. So, I am looking for a new team. Is anyone looking for a male teammate? I am available all weekdays, except Tuesdays. I do not need to skip. I am happy to play any position.
If you are looking for two teammates, I have one other teammate that is looking to keep playing as well.
Please email if you have a spot or any questions.