2nd Half Schedules

  • NMarriott@sjm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Just an update - I am working on the 2nd Half Draw schedules to put them
      on-line on the website. All schedules are always available at the club
      directly. My apologies for now having this posted earlier. Each schedule
      (there are 12 or 13 of them!) takes about 1 hour to prepare for the web
      each.

      So far, the Friday Mixed has been posted - as this is the most confusing -
      and thus most needed.

      Neil

      This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
      confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
      addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
      retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
      sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
      communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
      delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.