sub

  • Joe Cloutier
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      sub

      April Fools

      "SPLASH"

    • desiree laitinen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
        Happy Holidays all! Any team in need of a sub so far this week?

        Desiree Laitinen
      • Robert Rernster
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012
          Can you curl on Thursday, 12/27?
          Ed is questionable and I haven't heard from Steve yet.
          If Steve can play, Ed can have another day off to help his eye to heal.
          Steve are you available?

          Sent from my iPad