Weekly Draw Schedules

  • NMarriott@sjm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      I hope to have the remainder of the draw schedules finished in the next
      couple of days and posted to the web. I have been working late in the past
      week and have not had the time to get to these.

      Thanks for your patience with this!

      Neil Marriott
      Web guy.

      This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
      confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
      addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
      retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
      sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
      communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
      delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.