Re: [spcc] Curling Video on WEB

  • Claudia Froistad
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi Neil,
      I was able to view the video on my system - windows XP home using
      windowsmedia.com. I loved the video - great song! Claudia Froistad
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        So, it appears there is only a handful of people with issues. Apart from
        the WMV format, what other formats do people use these days? I want to
        avoid MPEG because there are about 100 different formats for this file type.
        What about .RM (Real Media)?

        I was able to view the video on my system - windows XP home using
        windowsmedia.com. I loved the video - great song! Claudia Froistad
        > Some people have e-mailed me that they have been unable to view the Winter
        > Carnival Video (link on the main web site). I would like to hear from
        > people who WERE able to view the video - and to tell me what version of
        > Windows and Media Player you were using.
        >
        > Neil
        >

        > *****************************
        > This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
        privileged,
        > confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
        > addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
        > retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
        > sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
        > communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
        > delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

        Send an e-mail to perform the following functions: