Curling Video on WEB

  • NMarriott@sjm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 11:17 AM
      Some people have e-mailed me that they have been unable to view the Winter
      Carnival Video (link on the main web site). I would like to hear from
      people who WERE able to view the video - and to tell me what version of
      Windows and Media Player you were using.

      Neil

      This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
      confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
      addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
      retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
      sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
      communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
      delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.