Winter Carnival Video On-Line

  • Neil Marriott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 6:15 PM
      I have uploaded a 3 minute video I produced of the Winter Carnival. So
      far, I have only put a .wmv (Windows Media Video) file on the web. I am
      hoping to also put a "Read Media", and a MPEG-2 formatted files for people
      who can not view this format. The link is available from the HOME PAGE of
      the www.stpaulcurlingclub.org website in the "Announcements and News section"

      Or, download it directly at:
      http://www.stpaulcurlingclub.org/spcc/video_gallery/winter_carnival_2003_256kbps.wmv

      File is LARGE (5MB) and if you do not have broadband, make take a while to
      download. Let me know what you think everyone!

      Neil Marriott,
      Web Guy and Video Guy