National College Curling Tournament

  • jhavercroft2001 <j_havercroft@hotmail.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm entering a team in the National College Curling Tournament (at St.
      Paul Curling Club March 12-14th)and I'm short one player (we're
      looking for someone who can play third). The team is going in under
      the University of Minnesota because three of us go to the U, but the
      rules say that the players can be from any college in the U.S.. To be
      eligible you just have to be enrolled this semester as either a full
      time undergraduate or a part time graduate student. The enry fee is $
      20 per person, and it includes meals over the weekend plus hotel (the
      organizers say the might give us most of the money back because we
      won't need a hotel room is we're from in town).

      If you're interested in playing please contact me by e-mail.

      Jonathan