RE: [spcc] Hello I need a sub tonight at 9:00PM

  • NMarriott@sjm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Are you sure you are curling at 9pm?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: golfncurl <john@...> [mailto:john@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:54 AM
      To: spcurl@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [spcc] Hello I need a sub tonight at 9:00PM

      Hi I need a sub to play lead tonight at 9:00PM.

      John Solem

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2876045.4223503.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050674
      33:HM/A=1341247/R=0/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_mapG/g22lp?Targe
      t=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=233351.2876045.4223503.2848452/D=egroupmai
      l/S=:HM/A=1341247/rand=653439976>

      Send an e-mail to perform the following functions:

      This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
      confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
      addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
      retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
      sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
      communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
      delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.