Looking for 1 more player

  • Layton Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
      We need a lead to curl with us at the Mankato men's bonspeil this coming weekend, January 31st to February 2nd. We should have an 8:00 PM draw on Friday and plan to spend the weekend down there. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

      Layton Smith, Jr.
      952-932-7140

    • Many Frankenfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2003
        Bob has volleyball on Friday pm, and is playing softball on the lake for the winter carnival on Saturday. Hope you find someone.
        Layton Smith <laytonsmith@...> wrote:We need a lead to curl with us at the Mankato men's bonspeil this coming weekend, January 31st to February 2nd. We should have an 8:00 PM draw on Friday and plan to spend the weekend down there. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

        Layton Smith, Jr.
        952-932-7140

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Send an e-mail to perform the following functions:

      • Joe Cloutier
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
          LAYTON, DID YOU SURVIVE THE WEEK-END? YOU WON ON A CALCUTTA BOARD, SO
          IF I COULD GET YOUR ADDRESS I WILL SEND IT TO YOU VIA MAIL.

          THANKS FOR CURLING IN OUR SPEIL.
          YOUR GROOVEMASTER,

          "SPLASH"

          We need a lead to curl with us at the Mankato men's bonspeil this coming
          weekend, January 31st to February 2nd. We should have an 8:00 PM draw
          on Friday and plan to spend the weekend down there. If you are
          interested, please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

          Layton Smith, Jr.
          952-932-7140

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861422.4212389.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
          067433:HM/A=1394045/R=0/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3
          936_5802,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2861422.4212389.2848452/D=egrou
          pmail/S=:HM/A=1394045/rand=492508262>

          Send an e-mail to perform the following functions: