FSCC Summer League

  • yozleb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 8:37 AM
      Hello friends of FSCC!

      Just a quick note to let you know that our Summer League Registration is now open!

      The 11 week Summer League will begin on July 7th and run through September 19th.

      Summer League Schedule

      Sunday - Open League 6:00 pm
      Monday - Open League-Novice 7:00 pm
      Tuesday - Open League-Recreational 7:00 pm
      Wednesday - Open League-Advanced 7:00 pm
      Thursday - Open League-Recreational 7:00 pm

      Leagues wil be limited to 12 teams. However, if a league fills we will move the start time of the full league one hour earlier and add a second session on that night. An example would be moving the Tuesday 7:00 PM league to 6:00 PM and adding an 8:00 PM session.

      Please register here: http://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Default.asp?snid=dMHB%5D6N2%5C&org=fourseasonscurlingclub.com

      Thanks
      See you on the Ice!

      John Benton
      Director of Curling Operations
      Four Seasons Curling Club
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
        Just a reminder that the Four Seasons Summer League will be starting soon. There are plenty of openings for individuals and teams especially for Sunday and Thursday.

        Summer league will be casual and relaxed. A great opportunity for beginning curlers to continue developing their skills and for experienced curlers to continue mastering their skills.

        For more information, please go to the Four Seasons CC website at www.fourseasonscurlingclub.com

        Mike Floerchinger
        Chair, League & Membership Committee
        Four Seasons Curling Club