Blazin' Brooms of Blaine Summer Spiel

  • yozleb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hello all. Hope you have been enjoying the Championship Curling Season! A quick announcement for a brand new event at Four Seasons Curling Club in Blaine, MN.

      !!!REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR PREMIER EVENT!!!
      The Blazin' Brooms of Blaine Summer Spiel. We are starting this event at 48 teams. In the future we intend to grow the event large enough to make ice on at least one of the two adjacent Hockey arenas at our facility! Get your entry in fast as I am sure this one will fill up quickly! More information and registration can be done here: [url]http://leagueathletics.com/News.asp?snid=dMF%40Z5H2Y&org=fourseasonscurlingclub.com#252615[/url]