sub

  • desiree laitinen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
      Happy Holidays all! Any team in need of a sub so far this week?

      Desiree Laitinen
    • Robert Rernster
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2012
        Can you curl on Thursday, 12/27?
        Ed is questionable and I haven't heard from Steve yet.
        If Steve can play, Ed can have another day off to help his eye to heal.
        Steve are you available?

        Sent from my iPad