Thursday nights

  • playde@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      We are in need of a 5th person for our team or regular sub or two.  Some how jobs and some play have gotten in the way of curling and it looks like we need a sub every night of the first half but 1.  My guess is it will continue in the second half.  We curl on Thursday nights in the 7/9 league, this week is a 9 pm game.

      Current team is Kraig Ketola, Pat Layde, Jon Braman, Mike Kieffer

      Contact Pat Layde @ playde@... if interested