Looking to throw Lead or 2nd on opposite hour Sunday 6/8

  • Richard Halvorson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 9:39 AM
      Hi,

      I'm looking to get in another league again and get more sweeping in this year.  I currently skip a team on Sunday in the 6/8 league and would like to throw lead or 2nd in the other 6/8 time slot Sunday as well.
      If you have an opening please contact me and I would be happy to join your team.

      Thanks,
      Rich Halvorson