Valley View Curling Club

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      Greetings to all! Hope you are all enjoying a great curling season.

      We are happy to report that considerable progress has been made on a new multi-purpose sports facility in Eden Prairie. The facility is located just off the west side of Hwy 169, between 494 & 62, on the border of EP and Edina. The project is currently in the process of constructing facilities for various other sports, but has set aside square footage to build out this summer to host the new Valley View Curling Club for the following season.

      We would like for you to join us to learn more, discuss, as questions and start making plans for this exciting opportunity to bring back a curling club to the western side of the Twin Cities. This is an open meeting, so feel free to pass along to others. Hope to see you there!

      Sunday Feb 26th
      5PM
      7000 Washington Ave
      Eden Prairie

      If you have any questions, concerns or would like to help but are unable to attend the meeting, please feel free to respond directly to me & I will make sure the email gets in the proper hands.

      Mark Willmert