  • jeff henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
      I have a friend that would like to curl Monday nights at 4:30 pm.  Anyone with an opening to take on a relatively new curler, please let me know.  He played a little last year, many of you may have met him at Senior worlds, he helped out.

      Thanks.

      Jeff Henning

      The Minnesota Real Estate Team
      RE/MAX ADVANTAGE PLUS
      (651) 210-4091  Jeff@...
      The #1 Real Estate Team in Minnesota in 2010 - Over 750 Homes Sold
      The #2 RE/MAX Team in the United States in 2010 -  www.MnRealEstateTeam.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: This communication and any attached files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, notify the sender immediately and delete or otherwise destroy this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.

      The representations, statements, opinions or advice expressed or implied, in this communication are deemed to be accurate by the sender. This information is presented in good faith and is subject to change without notification. This information is provided on the basis that RE/MAX Advantage Plus, its agents and employees are not liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which has or may occur taking or not taking action.

      NO LIABILITY: The information contained in this communication including attachments is provided without warranty. RE/MAX Advantage Plus accepts no liability for the content of this communication, the truth or accuracy of the statements, representations, or information contained herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of such information. The information contained in this communication may have been provided to the sender by a party other than sender and may not have been confirmed by the sender. Furthermore, all such information is subject to change and should not be relied upon by you or any other party without independent confirmation. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. This communication is not meant to solicit currently-listed properties. If you wish to be removed from this email, you can do so by responding with "unsubscribe" in the subject heading. Thank you.