Membership Information Edits

  • Neil Marriott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      ATTENTION MEMBERS:

      Some membership edits that were electronically submitted were lost and not
      applied to our membership database due to a recent web site crash of
      1/17/03. Please visit the Member Only directory and check to see if your
      information (email and phone numbers) is up to date. If corrections are
      needed, click the appropriate link to submit a change.

      Thanks!