Re: [spcc] Assistance Web Admin Person Needed

  • jeff henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2003
      I will take one schedule...for now, more if I have time later...
      NMarriott@... wrote:I am looking for someone who would be willing to help me enter in all the
      draw schedules for the remaining schedule. Each of them takes about 45-60
      minutes to transpose the draw from a faxed copy to an HTML template. No
      real web experience is necessary. I would fax you the draws and e-mail you
      the HTML document to be edited. When completed, you just e-mail them back
      to me.

      Any takers?

      This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
      confidential or legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named
      addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
      retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
      sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
      communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
      delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Send an e-mail to perform the following functions: