Looking for Couple: Friday Mixed Curling

  • Neil Marriott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011

      Brenda and I are looking for a couple (male/female either front end, or rotating back and forth) for either the 7pm or 9pm Friday Mixed league.  Let me know if you are interested.  neil@... or 612-804-9566 (cell).

      Neil Marriott,
      General Manager

      My Cable Mart LLC

      Our intention is to provide you with the best possible products and services to the best of our ability.  If I have not met this expectation, please send an email to owner@...