Looking for a spring league team to join; 7pm or later

  • Shea Lavalier
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011
      I'm a 25 year old beginning curler who has only tried it a couple of times in my home town of Grand Rapids. I'm looking for a team to join that plays at 7pm or later. I available every day except Friday. I have a basic understanding of the game and want to get out on the ice. Hoping to find a group that is willing to help me learn and be patient as I'm bound to not be very good at first.