Mixed Doubles League

  • mfloerch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      A number of us would like to have a Mixed Doubles League at SPCC during the regular season. It is not possible for this year unless we do an informal league.

      The plan is to have an informal Mixed Doubles League during open ice time on Sundays at 1:00 PM. An informal league means that there are no fees and will only occur when there is open ice time.

      If we can get good participation for this informal league, we will demonstrate to the SPCC Board that there is a strong enough interest in a Mixed Doubles League to have an official one next year.

      If you are interested in participating, please contact me.

      Mike Floerchinger
      mfloerch@...
      (763) 389-1177 (home)
      (763) 797-2774 (work)