Fw: [spcc] SPCC Sub Request: Oct 09, 2009 - Friday

  • Neil M
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Whoever posted this needs to repost this and include your contact info.

      From: <SubRequest@...>
      Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:54:58 -0700
      To: <spcurl@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [spcc] SPCC Sub Request: Oct 09, 2009 - Friday

      Looking for both a 2nd female and 3rd male sub. (position would need to change if we only get one sub)

      ***IMPORTANT* **: The above message was AUTO-FORWARDED, and was originally sent by Michelle Clark, using email address of srjclark@msn. com. Do NOT REPLY directly to the [SubRequest@ StPaulCurlingClu b.org] email address as it is not monitored!