Re: [spcc] NBC Starts Filming for Curling Special

  • William G Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      Neil,

      Thanks for posting the link to the Utica Curling Club promotion for this year's nationals. Brought back fond memories for this former Grand National curler (albeit from the old Utica CC which burned down after I moved to St. Paul). My sister Kim curled with Bill Morehouse in the Mixed Nationals a few years ago and the girl pictured in the story Chrissie Fink is the daughter of Dave Fink who I grew up curling against in my teenage days back in my hometown of Schenectady! Thanks again for a trip down memory lane!!!

      ---
      Bill Freeman