1686FSCC Summer League

  • yozleb
    May 17, 2013
      Hello friends of FSCC!

      Just a quick note to let you know that our Summer League Registration is now open!

      The 11 week Summer League will begin on July 7th and run through September 19th.

      Summer League Schedule

      Sunday - Open League 6:00 pm
      Monday - Open League-Novice 7:00 pm
      Tuesday - Open League-Recreational 7:00 pm
      Wednesday - Open League-Advanced 7:00 pm
      Thursday - Open League-Recreational 7:00 pm

      Leagues wil be limited to 12 teams. However, if a league fills we will move the start time of the full league one hour earlier and add a second session on that night. An example would be moving the Tuesday 7:00 PM league to 6:00 PM and adding an 8:00 PM session.

      Please register here: http://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Default.asp?snid=dMHB%5D6N2%5C&org=fourseasonscurlingclub.com

      See you on the Ice!

      John Benton
      Director of Curling Operations