1626Valley View Curling Club ( in West Metro) To Open This Year ! ! !

  • tseanbrown
    Feb 29, 2012
      Imagine not only having our own curling club with dedicated ice in the west metro, but being part of shaping the club and the space to meet our needs. We have dedicated and enthusiastic property-owners who are working with us to create the space we want. This is a shovel-ready project, just waiting for direction from us.

      We need your input to create the club and space you want.

      We will be meeting at the future home of the Valley View Curling Club.
      Sunday Mar 4th
      5:00pm - 7:00pm
      7000 Washington Ave S. Eden Prairie, MN 55344

      Even if you just are curious, and want to learn more, please come.
      No commitment on your part is required.