Yes, but I wouldn’t do it for that purpose. Winter tires are the only real method of improving driving on snow and ice. Winter tires make a noticeabledavisfun2
Ruben, Do you think Siped tires help in snow or ice? Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID On Feb 9, 2016 8:30 PM, "Ruben F Arevalo rfarevalo@...estatesale01
VISITORS, interested in the Sparrow? Do you have a question? First, please check the
FAQ (accessible after joining the group), as it has answers to most common questions.
- Apr 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.