You probably need to take the handbrake caliper apart and free off and lubricate the internal moving parts. Greg ... -- "The White House has a china collectionkd6ybr
Two completely different calipers. Big spring is sometimes weak. Make sure everything moves and is lubed up. I had problems with normal service brakes.estatesale01
Hi all, I am having a problem with the hand brake on my NMG. It does not seem to be engaging the brake on the rear wheel. I have adjusted the adjuster on theelectriccatman
VISITORS, interested in the Sparrow? Do you have a question? First, please check the
FAQ (accessible after joining the group), as it has answers to most common questions.
- Apr 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.