Thanks for the clarification, Joe. I will now stop freaking out. Davideegroupsdavide
Hello Tim, Parallel first, series second. First connect cells directly in parallel into sets, to get the desired capacity; then connect a number of those setsegroupsdavide
Davide, thank you for your cautionary statement, which I agree with. Let me clarify: My normal routine when I first buy my EnerDels is to first ensure that thejoesudz
VISITORS, interested in the Sparrow? Do you have a question? First, please check the
FAQ (accessible after joining the group), as it has answers to most common questions.
- Apr 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.