My NmG had less than 6000 miles when I bought it. I tried for weeks charging each battery. Just when I thought the voltage was rising during charging, themichianafisherman
I've been looking for replacement EMeter parts. I learned from the Sparrow group that the EMeter became the Xantrex Link 10 and was discontinued and now theyeffelsean
Here are my comments to other human EV driver, I give “input" to computers :) #1 It is very likely that you have damaged some or most of the batteries indavisfun2
VISITORS, interested in the Sparrow? Do you have a question? First, please check the
FAQ (accessible after joining the group), as it has answers to most common questions.
- Apr 27, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.