Re: Interesting Belt Website

  • clubjoe1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      My belt broke in a Harley dealers parking lot so I checked on the
      repair kit then. The teeth on the Harley belt are much larger and the
      belt is thicker. I'm not sure if any other bike uses the belt that
      the Sparrow uses. I think if the belt we use was thicker it would
      probably last longer.

      -JOE (FAWKES #154)

      --- In sparrow_ev@y..., "tony355.geo" <tonyscat@q...> wrote:
      > This *Karatalink Emergency Rear Belt Repair Kit* sounds very
      > interesting. And, it doubles as a permanent solution too? Hmmm...
      >
      > Here's what the site sez - "Another exclusive innovation from
      Karata.