New member: Owner of #63

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi everybody- This is Elaine in San Francisco, proud owner of Sparrow
      #63 (red). I was in the process of setting up a Sparrow discussion
      list on the Web, when thank goodness Alan Middleton told me there
      already IS one! So hopefully you will see some new faces on the
      list,
      as I sent an e-mail to most of the dealers giving them this list's
      address and asking them to let their customers know about it rather
      than the one I was starting.

      Looking forward to reading the back e-mails over the next week and
      then joining in!

      - Elaine L.

      -
    • Davide Andrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        Welcome Elaine!

        (Finally a woman Sparrow Owner!)

        And, since this morning, the list of members increased by 50% (no
        doubt thanks to you.)

        When you name your Sparrow, let us know it: we're trying to keep
        tabs.
        Also, if you have a custom licence plate, let us know. And, your city
        too, if possible.

        Thanks.

        Davide

        --- In sparrow_ev@egroups.com, "Elaine " <SparrowOwners@a...> wrote:
        > Hi everybody- This is Elaine in San Francisco, proud owner of
        Sparrow
        > #63 (red). I was in the process of setting up a Sparrow discussion
        > list on the Web, when thank goodness Alan Middleton told me there
        > already IS one! So hopefully you will see some new faces on the
        > list,
        > as I sent an e-mail to most of the dealers giving them this list's
        > address and asking them to let their customers know about it rather
        > than the one I was starting.
        >
        > Looking forward to reading the back e-mails over the next week and
        > then joining in!
        >
        > - Elaine L.
        >
        > -
      • Phil Salkie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2000
          Hi, all!

          Realized I never said where we live ... So, for the record, it's

          Unit #38
          Lime Green
          "Falcon of Fong"
          Tag # X4511