Re: [sparrow_ev] New Member - Question on MyersMotors Website

  • Ray Gordon
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
      The site's working now, but not when I originally posted that.
      I noticed gmail's (google) clock was way off a long time ago. My local PC
      is fine, however.
      :)

      On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM, davide <web@...> wrote:

      > Ray Gordon wrote:
      >
      > > http://myersmotors.com
      > > but it looks like the site either has been sold, or is being revamped
      > with
      > > a new ISProvider.
      >
      > The site is fine.
      > Your computer's clock, on the other side, is off by 5 days.

    • greg williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
        Was there any recent news about Phil Salke's Lithium Conversion using Enerdyne cells?
        Looked pretty slick, if it really worked and is able to be duplicated at a fair cost.
        Any news?

        ________________________________
        > but it looks like the site either has been sold, or is being revamped with
        > a new ISProvider.

        The site is fine.
        Your computer's clock, on the other side, is off by 5 days.

      • davide
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
          > Was there any recent news about Phil Salke's Lithium Conversion using
          > Enerdyne cells?

          Enerdel (not Enerdyne )

          This is what we have on the Wiki about that conversion:
          http://enviromotors.com/wiki/index.php/Sparrow/PhilSalkieEnerdel