new member

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      I'm very excited to have bought a Sparrow over the summer from Chad Wells. I have been interested in a Sparrow since I first saw them but was in grad school at the time and couldn't buy one then.

      Chad has a website still up. It is number 158:

      http://www.corbinsparrow.com/id9.html

      I have read lots of postings in the group and other websites and at times it seems daunting especially when it comes to battery maintenance but I am learning.

      I just have two questions for now.

      When I bought my Sparrow, Chad sold me a motor from the one he bought in Canada. (which is on that webpage) I really doubt I would ever need a second motor and was considering selling it. Is there a market out there for Sparrow motors?

      Also, I can't seem to find any info about what type of wipers blades to get. Not even on Myers current website. Any thoughts?

      Thanks for your time,

      Tim
    • SA Bernheim
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
        on the wiper blades, i "bend" a regular one. sb.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
          So, what do you want for the motor?

          --
          John L. Brecher

        • snoped001
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
            Tim,

            I hope you are enjoying the Sparrow as much as I did.

            And, if anyone is interested, I also have some body parts available.

            Basically everything that is fiberglass from the door back I have, excluding the rear bumper. I have the left skirt, the right skirt, and the complete hatch assembly including the rear hatch door with lights.

            For the interior of the hatch, I have the full carpeted shelf area and the complete metal support frame. I also have a rear fender. The fiberglass parts are orange in color. All parts are undamaged and in great condition. I prefer to sell everything together and the parts are located in New Jersey.

            I'm not sure if all these parts would be available from Myers if someone has an unfortunate accident where just the rear body gets damaged. But, if interested, email me at ckr1 (at) aol (dot)com and we can discuss further.

            Chad