cabling schematic?

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
      Dear all,

      Can someone point me to a cabling diagram that shows the hookup for the 13 batteries? I know this has been posted somewhere but I can't locate it. We have Hydro #252 back but all the connectors have been removed and we want to start trouble shooting with the help of Joe Siudzinski.

      thanks!

      Brian

      Owner of Hydro #252 in Palo Alto
    • davide
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        > a cabling diagram that shows the hookup for the 13 batteries?

        Davide
      • Bruce Buller
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
          This is what I have #222

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
            On 11/6/2012 10:25 AM, Bruce Buller wrote:
            > This is what I have #222

            What?