Selling my Sparrow

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
      Hi Group!

      I've got vin# 271 for sale. It's currently sitting battery-less over at Ed's place in Alameda. Yellow with flames and in great shape; defanged, new controller (boy that was interesting when that component died- fully dead, I coasted to a stop in a parking lot); fair amount of miles ( I think on the order of 5k); semi-famous (been on TV News a couple of times); pizza butt. Zivan 15 amp charger (noisy circuit style).

      I'd like $8k for it.

      Ed has the batteries (Optima Yellow) ready to install if you want a 25 to 28 mile range between charges. Arrange price for that with him, please (etcadman@...). Otherwise upgrade it to Lithiums for normal car range.

      Please send a text to me at 5103887521 if you're interested or can think of someone who is. Thank you!!!
    • estatesale01
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
        Photos?

        --- In sparrow_ev@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <bobpixel@...> wrote:

        > Hi Group!
        >
        > I've got vin# 271 for sale. It's currently sitting battery-less over at Ed's place in Alameda. Yellow with flames and in great shape; defanged, new controller (boy that was interesting when that component died- fully dead, I coasted to a stop in a parking lot); fair amount of miles ( I think on the order of 5k); semi-famous (been on TV News a couple of times); pizza butt. Zivan 15 amp charger (noisy circuit style).
        >
        > I'd like $8k for it.
        >
        > Ed has the batteries (Optima Yellow) ready to install if you want a 25 to 28 mile range between charges. Arrange price for that with him, please (etcadman@...). Otherwise upgrade it to Lithiums for normal car range.
        >
        > Please send a text to me at 5103887521 if you're interested or can think of someone who is. Thank you!!!

      • Ltran
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 16, 2012
          Hello Group,

          I've got a pink Sparrow for sale. It's currently sitting in my garage for over 2 years and the batteries is out. I want to sell it for $9000. Please contact email if you interested.

          thanks,

          Linh Tran

          =========

          PH: 408-387-2654

          Fax: 408-272-2556

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 16, 2012
            I am selling my purple #161 needs work and has no bateries for $5000.00