sparrows for sale

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
      Anyone interested there are two sparrows for sale on e-bay now item numbers are #140570202129 AND #130540145532.
    • Ed Thorpe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
        Same vehicle, same seller (ignore the seller's city).
        One listing for advertised price, the other for bidding.
        Looks like Clare's Sparrow.

        -Ed

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
          One is a red original model the other is an orange pizza butt?
          Not the same vehicle.

          Wallace
          How may I assist you?

        • John Brecher
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2011
            The red one is mistakenly called a Pizzabutt. It is a Jellybean. Orange is a
            Pizzabutt.

            On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 7:57 AM, <wrumbarger@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > One is a red original model the other is an orange pizza butt?
            > Not the same vehicle.
            >
            > Wallace
            > How may I assist you?

            John L. Brecher