Interested in Buying a Sparrow / Sparrow for Sale?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
      I have been looking into buying a Sparrow and was wondering if any members are thinking of selling their Sparrow, or if any members know anyone who is interested in selling their Sparrow.

      Thanks,

      Michael
    • Richard Edmonston
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
        Call me at 850-748-2566 My name is Richard

        Michael wrote:

        > I have been looking into buying a Sparrow and was wondering if any
        > members are thinking of selling their Sparrow, or if any members know
        > anyone who is interested in selling their Sparrow.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Michael

      • John Brecher
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
          I'm interested in selling Sparrow #263 Pizza Butt. Contact me off group at
          jlbrecher@...

          --
          John L. Brecher

        • Jamie Marshall
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
            I'm selling a Yellow Jellybean in Seattle. You can get all the info at
            my web site: sparrowforsale.com

            You can also contact me via email or phone at 206.548.8196

            -Jamie

          • lindsey.m@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 7, 2010
              Richard,

                 Thanks for the message.  I'm in Connecticut.  I received a nice response from my initial inquiry regarding buying one of these vehicles so I created a quick "stat sheet" to help me see just whats out there and available.

                 Please fill it out and send it back when you can.

                 I look forward to hearing from you.

                 - Michael

                --
                John L. Brecher