Re: [sparrow_ev] Battery pack replacement

  • JAMES A DUFFIE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      When I replaced the Exide Orbitals last July with Optima Blue top Marine D34Ms I got the pretty good deal from Batteries Plus.  They came from the factory and were pretty much in the same series off the line.  At that time, there was also a $25 rebate coupon.  Limit two.  I got  them to give me 6 receipts for two and 1 for one.  I then found a few freinds to trust getting $50 sent to  to be able to get the full rebate.