Re: Sparrow suspension tuning

  • cliff_ruffner
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2009
      In my case the problem was definetely tires, specifically the rear tire. I replaced the worn out rear tire with as close a size as I could get from my local tire company. (The new tire was slightly thinner.) On my very first ride the car was unstable above 30 mph. I drove it that way for several days and then took it off the road. Next I removed both of the front tires and replaced them, but kept the original front tires, which were in excellent condition. Next, I took one of the original front tires and put it on the rear. The problem was solved! Hope this helps.