Re: [sparrow_ev] Enviromotors wiki?

  • davide
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi John,
      Hasn't changed. It's still Sparrownaut.
      D'de

      John G. Lussmyer wrote:

      > So, has the password for the Enviromotors wiki changed?
      > I just wanted to update the info on my Battery Monitor System and it
      > won't accept the password.
      >
      > --
      > --
      > John G. Lussmyer mailto:Cougar@CasaDelGato. Com
      > <mailto:Cougar%40CasaDelGato.Com>
      > Electric Vehicle Battery Monitoring Systems, http://www.CasaDelG ato.com
      > <http://www.CasaDelGato.com>

    • Clarence Tan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        Dear all,

        I have 3 units of Zivan chargers that I want to let go. They are 110V
        units so its useless to me
        They are probably 3 years old but in great condition which were fitted
        on mid 2007 NMG models

        photos on

        http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3052125&id=569143644 or http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=125433&id=569143644&l=30ac96176d

        I am willing to hear offers. I am willing to share Shipping cost.
        Ships from Singapore.

        Regards
        Clarence