Re: [sparrow_ev] Charging Method for Pack Health

  • Richard Rettammel
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31 7:25 PM
      My old batteries are over 3 years old and they are all bad. I am not aware of any product that can restore a bad battery. There are some great products that will keep a battery from going bad prematurely but once it is bad it's bad. I know there are some products that claim to restore an old battery but I doubt their claims. All batteries go bad. Best thing you can do is maintain them when they are good to get the maximum life out of them.
      Richard