Where is the horn?

  • garthware
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      The horn in my Sparrow (#78 jellybean) is not working, and I haven't
      found anywhere that describes where the horn is located in the car.

      The switch for the horn in the center of the steering wheel works
      (based on a continuity test), but no sound is produced.

      Thanks,

      Garth
    • Davide Andrea
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        garthware wrote:
        > Where is the horn?

        In the left fender.

        The horn button doesn't drive the horn directly. It does so through a relay.

        The relay that drives it is under the dashboard. I'd look at that first.

        D'de