Where's Ed Ang?

  • Gary Henry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Anybody know what happened to Ed? I need some battery help and he helped me a few years ago. Now I can't find him. No phone, no reply to emails and only two posts here this year. He isn't at Palm anymore either.

      If he's gone -- anybody know someone in the San Jose area that could help me.

      Thanks,

      Gary

    • Edward Ang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        I am still in the Bay Area. Just very busy with new job. Sorry for not
        replying your message. Will reply you offline.

        On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Gary Henry <degah2002@...> wrote:
        > Anybody know what happened to Ed? I need some battery help and he helped me
        > a few years ago. Now I can't find him. No phone, no reply to emails and only
        > two posts here this year. He isn't at Palm anymore either.
        >
        > If he's gone -- anybody know someone in the San Jose area that could help
        > me.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Gary

        Edward Ang