Sparrow at Petersen Automotive Museum

  • Noel Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      A friend of mine went to see the Microcar exhibit at the Petersen
      Automotive Museum here in LA over the weekend and one of the cars they
      had on display was a Corbin Sparrow - it was a Pizza butt. I didn't
      even know they had one. The Exhibit runs through Feb 3, 2008

      http://www.petersen.org/default.cfm?docid=1057

      Noel
    • Richard Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Most of the cars at the Microcar exhibit are on loan
        from owners or other museums.