Power jacks

  • John G. Lussmyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      While trying to get my Sparrow working again, I noticed that both the
      Cig lighter and the power jack were dead.
      The wires had come off both of them. (both wires off the cig lighter.)
      Boy, are those 2 things hard to get at! Working blind, I was able to
      get the wires back on the power plug, but I gave up on the cig lighter.
      It kinda feels like the ground prong is badly bent, so the connector
      won't fit.