new wiki pages describing motor controllers and rebuilds

  • Jake Oshins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      I've just updated the wiki with a description of the various motor
      controllers in Sparrows and NmGs, including a page on my Kilovac motor
      controller's recent rebuild. I've tried to be fair and accurate, but I'm
      sure that my knowledge was never complete. So if any of you have more info,
      please add it. In particular, if any of you have successfully had your
      Curtis controllers rebuilt, (and I know you're out there) please add more
      information about that.

      http://www.enviromotors.com/wiki/index.php/Sparrow/Controller

      Thanks,

      Jake Oshins