Re: [sparrow_ev] Help with Swingarm repair

  • Richard Clester
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
      Myers Motors has the replacement nut. Call Brad Hirsch and he can hook you up.
      Rick

      Brad Parker <bparker172@...> wrote:
      If you havn't removed the big nut yet, I would recommend you don't.
      I would remove the weld on the pulley end just enough to get the plate
      of and then remove the axle from the other side. You could then
      machine the axle to have the plate bolt on. I have done this and been
      able to replace the bearings since without issue. I will post
      pictures tonight.
      Brads Sparrow 36,000 miles and counting.