Other Sparrow owners?

  • finance@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2000
      Hi ,

      I got my sparrow last week and would like
      to discuss Sparrow problems with other Sparrow owners.

      Harry
    • emillio
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2000
        Harry:

        fire away !! together we can make it better !!

        emillio

        www.GMElectricVehicles.com <http://www.GMElectricVehicles.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2000
          --- In sparrow_ev@egroups.com, finance@w... wrote:
          > Hi ,
          >
          > I got my sparrow last week and would like
          > to discuss Sparrow problems with other Sparrow owners.
          >
          > Harry

          Hello Harry,

          I've had my Sparrow since the end of November. What problems are you
          having? What kind of driving are you doing? lots of local stop & Go,
          Freeway driving? I'm driving mostly in the coastal mountains in
          California, & the long grades are what limit my range.
          I've had a few problems over time myself & I really appreciate being
          able to network with other owners also. I do live close enuf to
          Hollister that I have dropped by & was able to speak to someone right
          then about my concerns at that time.
          Looking forward to talkin' to you & others soon

          Alan (owner #18)