Sparrow for sale in San Jose

  • steven.soss
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
      All,

      Well it has been a fun ride, but with my kids getting older, my
      Sparrow has become impractical for me (since I need to pick them up
      from school, now). So I have decided to sell.

      It is a 2001 Pizza-butt, 12,300 miles. Color is Lilac, VIN#222. I
      have anodized the back sprocket (prevents belt squeal), and have
      power-cheques installed. The battery pack is dead - so it will need
      to be replaced.

      The vehicle is located in San Jose. I am asking for $9K.

      Let me know if you are interested and I can provide other details.
      I have posted a picture of my Sparrow in the photos section under
      Sparrow 222. Link below (I think it should work).

      b=1

      -steve
    • John G. Lussmyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
        Are you having Email problems? I've had no response to my emails to you...

        --
        John G. Lussmyer mailto:Cougar@...
        Dragons soar and Tigers prowl while I dream.... http://www.CasaDelGato.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
          Steven,

          Have you sold your vehicle yet? If not, we may be interested.

          Dana Myers
          Myers Motors

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
            At 11:16 AM 9/28/2006, Dana Myers wrote:
            >Steven,
            >
            > Have you sold your vehicle yet? If not, we may be interested.
            >
            > Dana Myers
            > Myers Motors

            Yup, it's sold. I bought it.